Sunday, November 04, 2007

The Week That Was

I worked six days straight this week - Sunday to Friday. Man, I have to try not to do that again.

Yesterday was a gorgeous day, as was today. I have been feeling wiped out though. Part of that is having had a little too much fun on Friday night. But even so.

We had loads of sun yesterday and today -- it wasn't too hot though. I managed to take some pics, will take some more this week as we'll have nice sunny days.

Yesterday I took a bus ride over through Crouch End and up to Archway. Wow, the area I live is really nice. I thought it was, but boy oh boy. Stuart, you will have to come over sometime and we'll go for a walk. It gets even better than we thought.

Tomorrow is Guy Fawkes' night, and the fireworks have been going the last couple nights. Just started again now (as it's pitch black out). Amazing last night, as I could walk around the flat and look out windows on both sides (north and south views) seeing the fireworks all across London.

Coolest view by far was seeing them over the South Bank, near the Eye. We'll see how tonight holds up.

No comments: