Thursday, July 31, 2008

Random Observations from the Homeland

In no particular order . . .

1. Drew Carey is no Bob Barker, but still an entertaining guy. Even so, couldn't someone have taught him to do math in his head? It wouldn't be such an issue if he didn't continuously COUNT OUT LOUD. Plus at least once I've seen him count on his fingers, which does distract when you are trying to play a pricing game.

2. Chris Noth is so good on any Law & Order type show. It's a shame he's leaving.

3. Okay, so it turns out apparently I do like that Burn Notice show on USA. But surely Sharon Gless is not the only actress only 50 capable of playing the wacky mother on a cable drama?

4. My dad can correctly guess the killer within the first 10 minutes of an episode of The Closer. Still, I love, love, love Kyra Sedgwick and she should really win an Emmy (sorry, Glenn). And more Fritz, please!

5. I have slept more in the past week than in the month before I went on vacation.

6. The Dark Knight should be nominated for Best Picture, and ranks alongside No Country for Old Men as one of the best American films of this decade. (I will explain this more further, later. But yes, it's really that good.)

7. Apparently I'm going to try blogging again.

No comments: